Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One of the best compliments ever.

This past weekend while in Venice, I had an extremely cool experience and received one of the best compliments ever. I was standing in the doorway of a shop while my friend was inside looking around. An Italian girl who looked to be just a few years older than me came up to me and asked if she could take my picture.

At first, I had what I assume would be a typical reaction, and asked why she wanted to take my picture. After all, it's a bit of a strange request from a stranger. She said she really liked my hair (my big, poufy hair) and that she would like to take a picture. At that point I figured it was pretty harmless so I said it was o.k. and she took the picture.

After she took it, though, she then told me she studied fashion and was out looking for cool things and inspirations. I thought about that for a second and realized how much of an awesome thing that was! I think it's so cool an Italian fashion student liked my hair and wanted to use it as an inspirational piece. Such an amazing compliment and I felt truly honored. :) 

Love and Style,
L.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment