Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Success.

Just wanted to post an update regarding my last post/rant regarding suitcases and weight limits - my suitcase at the airport yesterday was exactly 49 pounds of the 50 pound weight limit. Success indeed!

I am now in London! [Excited scream!] I didn't fully know what to expect when I got here, but it is simply unbelievable and so incredible! Everything has a special touch to it making it cuter than the normal, everyday find. We mosied on out to find somewhere to eat lunch today and it turned out to be the cutest place I have been to in a while! It looked like the clothing store Anthropologie, only in restaurant form!

And the accents?! Superb! I love it. I could completely live here. Then again, that's not the first time I've said something like that. But it's true!

Now to cure the jet lag as much as I can tonight and then the big sightseeing day starts tomorrow! More to come!

Love and Style,
L.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment