Monday, December 12, 2011

American food.

The more time goes on the more I find myself missing American food. Right now, I just had a flashback to Steak n' Shake and I literally almost ascended into food heaven. A steakburger, fries and a chocolate milkshake sounds sooooooo good right now, it is not even funny! :)

Then thinking about the milkshake got me thinking about American ice cream in general and goodness do I miss that! The other night I got gelato for the first time in over three weeks and honestly, I didn't even miss it that much. At first its allure was daunting, but now I find it to be too rich, to fancy and too thick. I long for delicious American ice cream, either from Baskin Robbins or even just Dreyer's at the grocery store. Some double-churned would be absolutely amazing right about now.

Hamburgers, good ole' American french fries and ice cream are all things that I miss so very much and it all collided in my memory banks just now. I cannot wait!! So glad there's a 24-hour Steak n' Shake near the airport...definitely going to ask if we can stop. :)

Love and Style,
L.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment