Monday, December 5, 2011

I want to take a moment..

to re-emphasize the deliciousness of Italian yogurt. I know I've said this before but it just is so true. That's one of the things about the food that stood out to me last time I was here, as weird as that may seem and I was so excited to come and eat it again. It's truly been wonderful. Yogurt is such a healthy snack for you yet I'm so picky with my yogurt in America. For me, Yoplait is too sweet.

I have really gotten into the Greek yogurt craze, where the yogurt is thick and plain and kind of even sour, but then you mix in the fruit or what not in it and it's so delicious. However, this yogurt is just normal yogurt that I buy at our local supermarket for €0,22!

It's 1:36 in the morning and I'm studying for my art history final later this morning and I literally craved a yogurt. So odd. But so healthy, so I'm definitely not complaining. Well, only about having to leave Italian yogurt yet again in just 11 days now. Oh well. Maybe Italian yogurt will become the next new big yogurt craze. I would like that.

Love and Style (and yogurt yumminess),
L.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment