Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blogging on the highway.

I officially think that this is really cool. At the moment, I am riding in the inner lane of a highway going to Rome on our group bus. Since our apartments in Rome don't come with internet, we all got the internet sticks and I just found out that you can connect almost anywhere, including the freeway!

I love the internet.

I just checked my emails, tweeted and checked Facebook, all while stuck in traffic going back to Rome. Which leads me to my observation of the moment - traffic going into Rome (we're coming back from Pompeii) is very heavy. I don't know for sure, but I wonder if it has anything to do with the riots.

We have officially been on the bus for three hours and 15 minutes on a trip that Google maps tells me should take two hours and 30 minutes. I'm kinda ready to get off the bus, but, then again, now that I know I can get internet... I 'm actually enjoying it more than usual, even if it has been a looooong time and we aren't even off the freeway yet.

Anyway, that's all for now!
Ciao tutti!

Love and Style,
L.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment